I try not to answer a question if my answer will only be a duplicate of another, or there's a potentially good answer (in which case I would comment to suggest modification, or modify it myself). After all, we don't need many answers; we need a single, excellent one. Also I downvote duplicate answers.
Some of the source code of the answers (typically ones with lists) is manually wrapped at the width of the editor, so that the source reads good when their font is monospaced, as I set in my browser. I believe that Markdown is designed to look good when read as plain text.
- Stack Overflow 6.9k 6.9k 44 gold badges3838 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 988 988 88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 569 569 11 gold badge55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Ask Different 421 421 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 337 337 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 103 GCC can't find stdio.h in Alpine Linux
- 62 Measure elapsed time in Swift
- 50 GCC can't find stdio.h in Alpine Linux
- 31 Assert an object is a specific type
- 31 Remote command in ssh config file
- 17 How to Install Package in Xcode via Swift Package Manager
- View more network posts →