I have been programming for 22 years and I have developed a lot of applications with different programming languages including but not limited to :
- C / C++
- Java Script
Some of the programming languages that I have learnt and used recently are Swift and Kotlin. But since I love programming, and I wanted to write some back-end codes with Java Script, I have started to use NodeJS and some of the available libraries.
The problem that I have is that I have not enough time to learn every thing and it is just so sad, cause I can not give up upon any of mobile, back-end, front-end, desktop, web and even embedded programming! I want to be on top of all of it. I wish I had 72 hours a day!
Oh, I should say that I have been programming with Magik (Yes! with K) since 2005.
I have a Master degree in Geo-spatial Information System and have a lot of publications.
Follow me on twitter, let’s connect!
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Area 51 719 719 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- The Workplace 426 426 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Game Development 384 384 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 293 293 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 23 (Accidentally?) hired into the wrong position
- 13 Does a sphere projected into 2D space always result in an ellipse?
- 11 Quad tree and Kd tree
- 9 What is the mistake in the following BigInteger computation?
- 7 How to play audio through Bluetooth speaker even when headset is plugged in?
- 7 duplicate symbols for architecture i386 clang
- 7 How to draw an orthogonal graph from its edges and vertices data?
- View more network posts →