Hi..I study in the Math Ph.D. program at Brandeis University under supervision of Professor Kiyoshi Igusa. I'm interested in cluster algebra, category theory and algebra in general. I also sometimes think about and work on weakly solving games. I also sometimes do coding and like cat pictures..:)
I declare that everything I post on StackExchange is in public domain. Hence please feel free to use them in whatever way you wish.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
3 profile views
Last seen Aug 22 '15 at 23:12
Top network posts
- 13 How to weakly solve Tiger Hunt, Atlantis Chess and Peasants' Revolt
- 7 How to make sure that my lecture notes do not infringe on copyrights?
- 6 Emergency stop in plain TeX, pdfTeX, XeTeX and LuaTeX?
- 6 How to find the tex encoding of specific fonts?
- 6 Non-rigid indecomposable summands of simple-minded collections in bounded derived category of hereditary algebras
- 6 What shall I learn in order to understand Auslander-Reiten theory and tilting theory?
- 6 How to solve atomic chess?
- View more network posts →