Rubyist, arch linux lover. Give me a fun problem and I'll solve it.
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 2020 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.3k 2.3k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Ethereum 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 936 936 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Code Golf 715 715 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 111 Is it dangerous to post my MAC address publicly?
- 71 Rendering newline character in VueJS
- 51 Is there anything stopping me from using the ethereum blockchain as data storage?
- 29 Why can't I reverse a hash to a possible input?
- 27 Is Ethereum secure against an attack by quantum computers?
- 25 How do I check if KPTI is enabled on linux?
- 21 Just how bad is Spectre?
- View more network posts →