- Music: Practice & Theory 4.8k 4.8k 1010 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Portuguese Language 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Super User 714 714 22 gold badges1111 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 444 444 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 24 Why do I sound so horrible?
- 19 How to pronounce fractions with denominators larger than 20 where the last digit of the denominator is 1 or 2? eg 4/31
- 17 Are there any more informal ways of saying "thanks" than "gracias"?
- 16 Why is the perfect fifth the nicest interval?
- 11 Are there any dialects of modern Spanish which preserve a phonemic distinction between b and v?
- 11 Tune high B and E strings one octave apart like the other strings?
- 11 Why is the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star used everywhere?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 19 '16