I am an aspiring author. I plan to write fiction, primarily fantasy, though there may be some science-fiction in the future as well.
I have decided to learn all I can about writing before I actually write my novels. In this endeavor, Writers Stack Exchange and Worldbuilding Stack Exchange have helped me greatly. They are great resources for any aspiring author.
Member for 3 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jul 18 '18 at 1:01
- Writing 9.3k 9.3k 55 gold badges3535 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges3636 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 382 382 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 282 282 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 280 280 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 74 How can I develop names for my fantasy land?
- 51 How far is too far when worldbuilding?
- 46 What would be the possible benefits of pointed ears?
- 41 Killing the protagonist - should it be done?
- 39 How do you write a Stack Exchange answer?
- 35 Do I have any control over the grammar of my novel?
- 35 How can I avoid a predictable plot?
- View more network posts →