I am an aspiring author. I plan to write fiction, primarily fantasy, though there may be some science-fiction in the future as well.
I have decided to learn all I can about writing before I actually write my novels. In this endeavor, Writers Stack Exchange and Worldbuilding Stack Exchange have helped me greatly. They are great resources for any aspiring author.
Top Network Posts
- 70 How can I develop names for my fantasy land?
- 51 How far is too far when worldbuilding?
- 46 What would be the possible benefits of pointed ears?
- 38 Killing the protagonist - should it be done?
- 36 How do you write a Stack Exchange answer?
- 33 Do I have any control over the grammar of my novel?
- 33 How to tell someone not to start a business?
- View more network posts →