I am an C++ and OpenFOAM enthusiast interested in implementation of methods for numerical simulations in the field of Computational Continuum Mechanics (CCM) using Open Source technologies.
I've learned a lot about C++ from Stack Overflow, and I hope that we can work together here to learn about OpenFOAM and at the same time produce high quality questions and answers that will be useful to others.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
17 profile views
Last seen May 6 '18 at 11:50
- Stack Overflow 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge3232 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Computational Science 1.9k 1.9k 1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge11 silver badge1515 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 861 861 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Super User 375 375 11 gold badge33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 33 Using of vector in C++
- 32 Where can I find a list of itemize bullet shapes in LaTex Beamer?
- 19 How to measure the call overhead of functions?
- 17 How to get started with OpenFOAM for CFD
- 16 Profiling CFD code with Callgrind
- 15 How to set the font size for code blocks in pandoc markdown?
- 14 Is it possible to view C++ code with instantiated templates before it gets compiled (g++)?
- View more network posts →