Senior Robotics Design Engineer at the Shadow Robot Company, where I have worked for about 20 years now.
Author of The good-looking textured light-sourced bouncy fun smart and stretchy page.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 10 years, 8 months
37 profile views
Last seen May 23 '14 at 19:46
- Electrical Engineering 25.1k 25.1k 1313 gold badges7878 silver badges159159 bronze badges
- Robotics 6.3k 6.3k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.8k 4.8k 77 gold badges3030 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge22 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 105 Indenting #defines
- 69 Why can't I inherit from int in C++?
- 64 Why do I need a Kalman filter?
- 64 Is a CAN enabled microcontroller sufficient to drive a CAN bus?
- 43 What happens when an embedded program finishes?
- 42 Is C++ suitable for embedded systems?
- 41 What's radiating on my PCB?
- View more network posts →