Michael Le Barbier Grünewald
Sample free software I write
dockertk — additional tools for docker, and prominently a flexible garbage collector for docker images.
Rashell — a resilient, replicant, shell programming library for OCaml. This library provides primitives to start external processes and gather their output. It differs from many similar facilities in the way it easily manage errors, using monads for operations.
bsdowl — A collection of BSD Make directives aiming at being a universal build system, that can already be used to create workflows including the preparation of TeX documents with METAPOST figures, the development of OCaml, C, C++, Shell software, static websites, and more.
gasoline — An applicative framework for OCaml.
blueprint — A METAPOST library for blueprints, useful to project maangers and system designers.
cadet — An alternative TeX format, typesetting my documents since 2000.
TCSH Files — Site configuration files for TCSH.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
9 profile views
Last seen Aug 1 '18 at 19:30
- Stack Overflow 4.1k 4.1k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge22 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- DevOps 2.1k 2.1k 77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.8k 1.8k 88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 127 Understanding how recursive functions work
- 34 A very general method for proving inequalities. Too good to be true?
- 34 Understanding Docker layers
- 29 How to trace system calls of a program in Mac OS X
- 24 "Ever change the value of 4?" - how did this come into Hayes-Thomas quiz?
- 24 How is Ansible different from simply running a provisioning bash shell in Vagrant?
- 17 Can I \usepackage with a full path?
- View more network posts →