I am a hobbyist programmer and Android app developer. I work with VB.NET, C#, Java and ASP.NET. My operating system of choice is none other than Windows (and Android for mobile), but I also like to work with Linux.
In addition to my passion for technology I am a fanatic grammarian (and fascinated by grammar) and logophile with a great love of the English language. I'm somewhere in between when it comes to descriptivism and prescriptivism, though I lean more towards prescriptivism.
'Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.' ~Bill Gates
Top Network Posts
- 44 Is "a whole nother" grammatical?
- 31 How do TV shows go about getting "unbranded" cars?
- 30 Euphemism for diarrhea
- 27 What to call someone whose partner is dead
- 25 What is the purpose of hook turns?
- 25 "Royal we" agreement
- 19 Android: Create bigger Floating Action Button with bigger icon
- View more network posts →