Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 519 519 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 457 457 11 gold badge44 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Astronomy 371 371 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Chemistry 329 329 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 Why does this innovative method of subtraction from a third grader always work?
- 34 Where is the Git Bash `/` directory?
- 27 Does the Sun have permanent geographical features?
- 14 Why is isoindole unstable?
- 12 Is there a program like ALEKS for mathematical logic?
- 9 What does `cat-file` stand for in git?
- 7 Grand canonical partition functions for Bose-Einstein statistics vs. Maxwell-Boltzmann statistics
- View more network posts →