- English Language Learners 995 995 88 gold badges2424 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Mathematics 917 917 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Physics 549 549 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Chemistry 377 377 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 317 317 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 67 What are the names of numbers in the binary system?
- 20 What are the origins of classifying nouns into masculine and feminine?
- 18 Is it possible to draw circuits through code?
- 17 Is there a simple and clear way to explain the difference between past simple and present perfect?
- 9 Why doesn't the magnetic field polarize when polarizing light?
- 9 Can a organic compounds such as hydrocarbons contain an ionic bond?
- 8 "I made it" vs. "I've made it"
- View more network posts →