I would call myself a molecular biologist who sometimes does computational biology.
At present, I am a postdoc and am studying the effect of different cellular factors on the rate of gene evolution.
During my PhD, I attempted to study (microRNA mediated) gene regulation using synthetic circuits and mathematical models.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen May 20 '17 at 6:33
- Biology 33.8k 33.8k 88 gold badges5858 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Chemistry 713 713 77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 583 583 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 464 464 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 313 313 22 gold badges33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 112 Does DNA have the equivalent of IF-statements, WHILE loops, or function calls? How about GOTO?
- 74 Why do some bad traits evolve, and good ones don't?
- 66 Why do some bad traits evolve, and good ones don't?
- 43 What is it that creates that wonderful smell after a fresh rain?
- 41 Why didn't they make the dinosaurs all male?
- 39 Can humans ever directly see a few photons at a time? Can a human see a single photon?
- 30 What is the difference between local and global sequence alignments?
- View more network posts →