Tadeusz A. Kadłubowski
I am a software engineer at DNV GL Software, where I write engineering software for strength analysis and assessment of offshore platforms and other maritime constructions.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
27 profile views
Last seen May 1 '17 at 14:46
- Stack Overflow 6.9k 6.9k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.4k 3.4k 33 gold badges44 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Super User 2k 2k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Bicycles 1.2k 1.2k 1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1k 1k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 144 Gdb print to file instead of stdout
- 83 UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode bytes in position 3-6: invalid data
- 78 Compiling LaTex bib source
- 59 Why are shared libraries executable?
- 34 Tactics for riding in strong winds
- 33 Why was Apocalyptic Defense closed?
- 21 Can my ISP monitor me?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
9 A proposal only for newbies? Feb 9 '11
3 The scope of “Kanban” [closed] Mar 15 '11