Ive been writing code for pretty much my entire life, ( I started at age 6 ), and before me my father was a software developer making me a second generation coder.
I have written code across almost every platform imaginable, but tend to stay away from Microsoft Windows the to the fact that I feel as if at best it is a crippled operating system. But on that note I do have extensive experience in pre.net windows programming.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 25 '15 at 2:51
Top network posts
- 15 Is there any reason to include the remote ip when using reCaptcha?
- 11 Retrieving more than 150 Instagram comments
- 11 Ethics of using company data from internship for academic project
- 11 Should you correct grammar mistakes during peer review?
- 9 How should I describe my employment in a startup that failed on my resume, to a recruiter or at an interview
- 7 Co-workers taking work home for the weekend - how to approach this?
- 7 What happens when Wolverine's head is removed?
- View more network posts →