I have a Drupal background, an open source CMS and I'm the author of the Comparison of Charting modules. I'm a co-maintainer of these charting related modules, for which my major goal is to implement Chart 2.0:
- Chart (25K sites), Charts (10K sites) and Visualization (3K sites).
- Quant (0,5K sites), a hidden gem for charting in Drupal.
- Views Calc, required by the D6 version of Chart.
I'm the (new) project owner of these distributions/modules:
- ArrayShift (+ related module and theme), a distribution to create question/answer sites similar to the sites on the StackExchange platform (only for D6 today, about to be upgraded to D7, D8 planned).
- Visitors, which also includes charting features but without depending on any of the typical charting modules.
- Visualize, a tiny charting module, only available for D6 today, but about to be upgraded to D7 also.
- CSV Chart (depends on Chart), to add charts in a node (no need for the PHP code filter ...). Still D5-only, to be upgraded to D6/D7 soon.
I'm also a co-maintainer of the forena module, for which I created most of its community documentation, and contributed a major upgrade of its documentation, about how to configure, use and extend it.
Refer to my Profile on Drupal.org for more details and/or for contacting me.
Member for 5 years
11 profile views
Last seen Oct 5 '19 at 11:57
- Drupal Answers 35.1k 35.1k 1313 gold badges3838 silver badges165165 bronze badges
- DevOps♦ 6.1k 6.1k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.8k 5.8k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 77 gold badges2222 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 1.5k 1.5k 44 gold badges1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 72 What is an artifactory?
- 65 Make existing timeline icon of a post available to anybody and not only to mods
- 26 Resizing an image in a post?
- 24 What is a container?
- 23 What are immutable servers?
- 23 What are possible implementations (or examples) of the four-eyes principle?
- 23 Which tables are safe to clear?
- View more network posts →