I'm a freelance web developer and polyglot who dabbles in multiple languages such as Python, PHP, Java and C#. I have a practical approach towards software development and I always strive to write better code in terms of quality, functionality and scalability.
I'm also an open source enthusiast and I like sharing my code on Github.
In my spare time, I like to blog and help people solve their problems on StackOverflow.
Top network posts
- 31 hostapd error "nl80211: Could not configure driver mode"
- 24 How to generate a WSDL file of a web service in Visual Studio
- 24 How to track internet usage (upload & download) on Linux?
- 20 How come every culture on the planet has a different calendar, yet follow the same system for a week?
- 17 What is copyleft?
- 16 Does the theory that "sincerely" originated from "without wax" hold any merit?
- 16 How to capture the screen and mouse pointer using Windows APIs?
- View more network posts →