program verification, mostly
Canterbury, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 1 '12 at 7:35
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.5k 4.5k 2525 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematics 882 882 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Area 51 261 261 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 53 For which algorithms is there a large gap between the theoretical analysis and reality?
- 46 Algorithms from the Book.
- 44 Is the Jaccard distance a distance?
- 40 What's new in purely functional data structures since Okasaki?
- 36 What papers should everyone read?
- 35 Do you get DFS if you change the queue to a stack in a BFS implementation?
- 32 Graph searching: Breadth-first vs. depth-first
- View more network posts →