Stanford University B.A. Candidate Public Policy & B.S. Candidate Computer Science. Nonprofit executive, activist organizer, mental health advocate. Administrator, English Wikipedia. Posts represent my personal views only.
Stanford, CA, USA
Member for 5 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 2 '19 at 7:56
Top network posts
- 30 When is ignorance a legal defense?
- 30 Are there consequences for not filing a DMCA (any country)
- 15 How do we cite Stack Exchange on Wikipedia?
- 11 Requirement of attribution when reusing Wikipedia articles licensed under CC BY-SA
- 11 Is there a legal reason why fictional shows use imitation brand names?
- 10 Challenging jurors for cause based on beliefs in jury nullification
- 10 The difference between libel and slander
- View more network posts →