Adriano Falsarella has 10 years of professional experience in software development, with a solid Java full-stack background, and is currently mostly focused on front-end development.
In the last 2 years, he have been working with React, Redux, Node, and Jest. Currently, hein is solving awesome challenges at iFood :)
Here are his favorite question contributions:
Here are his favorite answer contributions:
Member for 4 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 9 '16 at 19:59
- Stack Overflow 10.1k 10.1k 77 gold badges5555 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Portuguese Language 1.1k 1.1k 1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow em Português 489 489 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 363 363 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Code Review 173 173 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 72 Why is React's concept of Virtual DOM said to be more performant than dirty model checking?
- 48 Why does Double.NaN==Double.NaN return false?
- 37 How can I mock an ES6 module import using Jest?
- 32 Chrome: Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input
- 31 How to use axios / AJAX with redux-thunk
- 27 Twitter Bootstrap - how to detect when media queries starts
- View more network posts →