Adriano Falsarella has 10 years of professional experience in software development, with a solid Java full-stack background, and is currently focused on front-end development.
Through his career he have worked with a wide variety of frontend libraries and frameworks for both development and tests.
His main interests at the moment are Machine Learning and Web Components.
Currently, he is solving awesome challenges at iFood :)
- Stack Overflow 11.9k 11.9k 88 gold badges6767 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Portuguese Language 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow em Português 499 499 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 453 453 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Review 218 218 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 76 Why is React's concept of Virtual DOM said to be more performant than dirty model checking?
- 65 How can I mock an ES6 module import using Jest?
- 51 Why does Double.NaN==Double.NaN return false?
- 36 How to use axios / AJAX with redux-thunk
- 35 Chrome: Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input
- 32 Twitter Bootstrap - how to detect when media queries starts
- View more network posts →