I have lots of experience writing code and managing software projects of all shapes and sizes, in multiple and diverse environments. For the last few years I have been building cloud services in the IoT space, the tech stack for which includes Heroku, node.js, python, PostgreSQL, Ionic, Angular, as well as a whole bunch of integrations with services and APIs such as RabbitMQ, MQTT, Stripe, Firebase and many more. In the past I have done lots and lots of C/C++ mainly on linux. I have written my fair share of bash scripts, and consider awk and sed etc. to be close friends.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 28 '15 at 19:42
Top network posts
- 19 Avoid heroku server from sleeping
- 17 python - Error R10 (Boot timeout) -> Web process failed to bind to $PORT within 60 seconds of launch
- 13 ssl on custom domain for heroku app
- 12 How does Heroku billing dynos work exactly?
- 9 Node JS message queue on Heroku
- 9 Heroku and node-cron?
- 9 Postgres INSERT ON CONFLICT DO UPDATE vs INSERT or UPDATE
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 24 '17