PostDoc in mathematics at Universität Freiburg (DE).
Main fields of interest: Algebraic geometry. In particular: Hodge structures, Galois representations, and analogous aspects between them.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 23 '15 at 6:05
- MathOverflow 4.5k 4.5k 1616 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 358 358 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 246 246 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 205 205 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 30 On Grothendieck's idea on his Standard Conjecture B
- 22 Why are unramified maps not required to be locally of finite presentation?
- 20 "Philosophical" meaning of the Yoneda Lemma
- 20 How to change the label of one item in an enumitem list
- 19 babel with russian and english language
- 19 Is there a functor of points approach to algebraic cycles and intersection theory?
- 16 Which mathematical definitions should be formalised in Lean?
- View more network posts →