- Computer Science Educators♦ 22.4k 22.4k 77 gold badges4545 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 2.7k 2.7k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 1.3k 1.3k 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 972 972 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 104 Is there some meaningful percentage of students who can't learn to program?
- 96 How to explain the concept of a variable to a 9-year old?
- 73 Advances in CS appropriate for CS1 and CS2 made by female computer scientists
- 66 What are good examples that actually motivate the study of recursion?
- 58 How do you teach something when you don't know it yourself?
- 57 Learning fundamental differences between functional programming and Object Oriented Programming
- 52 What are healthy, productive ways to encourage students to progress to more advanced constructs as opposed to staying with the familiar?
- View more network posts →