MIT ChemE PhD, now grappling with pulse electrochemistry. Self-professed Excel VBA whiz, passable Python hacker, and dabbler in quantum chemistry.
Top Network Posts
- 101 Why doesn't water burn?
- 81 Setting Up a HackerOne Security Bug Bounty Program
- 77 What is the name of the 8 white squares surrounding resizable views?
- 52 How to mark all e-mails as read in Gmail?
- 45 Is there a cheap, safe liquid that evaporates EXOthermically around room temperature?
- 35 Why isn't ethane used for cooking?
- 27 What is the meaning of the "-osic" suffix on a metal (e.g., cobaltosic oxide)?
- View more network posts →