Avid Emacs and Vim hacker; I use Emacs with Evil to get the best of both worlds.
Functional programming nerd working on a DevOps team. I'm of the firm belief that code is meant to be read rather than written, and try to make my code and commit history as maintainable as possible.
- Stack Overflow 26.6k 26.6k 2222 gold badges100100 silver badges148148 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 12.5k 12.5k 3232 gold badges100100 silver badges222222 bronze badges
- Area 51 7.3k 7.3k 22 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 3.7k 3.7k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.7k 3.7k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 308 Converting user input string to regular expression
- 280 Setting table column width
- 187 I'm at a loss with “Dungeons and Dragons.” How does one play it, anyway?
- 169 static constructors in C++? I need to initialize private static objects
- 137 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- 122 Making custom right-click context menus for my web-app
- 87 Why did the process of sleep evolve in many animals? What is its evolutionary advantage?
- View more network posts →