Started programming on a ZX spectrum in the 80's and have moved through Assembly, Turbo Pascal, C++, C#, Fortran. My main area of focus is engineering and scientific computing like numerical methods and 3D graphics. My passion is with geometry and how it relates to engineering mechanics. #SOreadytohelp
- Physics 25.7k 25.7k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 22k 22k 55 gold badges5959 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Mathematics 9k 9k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 797 797 22 gold badges99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Engineering 658 658 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 51 What if the universe is rotating as a whole?
- 46 Why are Greek letters pronounced incorrectly in scientific English?
- 43 extract rotation, scale values from 2d transformation matrix
- 42 Using atan2 to find angle between two vectors
- 42 Which way does the scale tip?
- 37 Get the name of Enum value
- 31 Best way to create instance of child object from parent object
- View more network posts →