Started programming on a ZX spectrum in the 80's and have moved through Assembly, Turbo Pascal, C++, C#, Fortran. My main area of focus is engineering and scientific computing like numerical methods and 3D graphics. My passion is with geometry and how it relates to engineering mechanics. #SOreadytohelp
- Physics 23.2k 23.2k 44 gold badges3939 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 20.8k 20.8k 33 gold badges5353 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Mathematics 8.5k 8.5k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 777 777 22 gold badges88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Engineering 628 628 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 48 What if the universe is rotating as a whole?
- 44 Why are Greek letters pronounced incorrectly in scientific English?
- 42 extract rotation, scale values from 2d transformation matrix
- 41 Which way does the scale tip?
- 40 Using atan2 to find angle between two vectors
- 33 Get the name of Enum value
- 31 Best way to create instance of child object from parent object
- View more network posts →