"Philosophy, love of wisdom, asserts a distance between love and wisdom, and in this gap that tenuously joins what it separates, we shall attempt to set up our cables." -> Avital Ronell (The Telephone Book)
- Unix & Linux 80.2k 80.2k 2525 gold badges185185 silver badges241241 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi♦ 54.4k 54.4k 1515 gold badges9797 silver badges212212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.6k 10.6k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 241 What color codes can I use in my PS1 prompt?
- 210 how can I add (subtract, etc.) two numbers with bash?
- 182 How to grep lines which does not begin with "#" or ";"?
- 156 Why isn't Linux embraced as the official GNU kernel?
- 149 Parallelize a Bash FOR Loop
- 128 How to specify key in SSHFS?
- 120 GPT or MBR: How do I know?
- View more network posts →