I am relatively new to the Stack Exchange communities and want to learn as much as I can from the questions and answers on here. Unfortunately, I have discovered that this environment is kind of hostile to new users and people who don't already know everything. Oddly enough, I have discovered that some of the more "elite" members of this community do not like it when we ask questions to learn more about a topic. In addition, many of the answers that I have received for my questions have been either irrelevant or very vague. So, I am here to learn, to teach, and encourage people to treat others (especially those with less reputation) well in order for this to be a positive learning environment.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 22 '15 at 20:46
Top network posts
- 42 What is the Necessity of $...$ Around Numbers?
- 39 Using the \tab Command
- 38 Using the \tab Command
- 34 What is the economic purpose of increasing the minimum wage?
- 33 How do we know the Flash is faster than Superman?
- 24 Where do we get the idea that Superman changes in phone booths?
- 23 How do Marxist economists solve the Diamond-Water Paradox?
- View more network posts →