Learning lots of mathematics and computer programming. My ultimate goal is to give something back to academia one day, no matter how large or small the idea is.
Please be patient if I don't understand something right away!
Las Vegas, NV
Member for 5 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 18 '15 at 5:53
- Mathematics 2.5k 2.5k 77 gold badges1818 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Academia 717 717 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 527 527 1414 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 338 338 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 279 279 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 54 What kind of career path might be possible for a professor following a plagiarism scandal?
- 19 The Big Book of Proof
- 17 Proving the Irrationality of this Number
- 12 Is it offensive to ask my PhD advisor for permission to record our research/technical discussions?
- 10 What does Pirsig mean by "Quality"?
- 9 Getting back into music after a long hiatus
- 9 Prove that if $x+5$ is odd, then $x^2$ is even.
- View more network posts →