Niel de Beaudrap
Lecturer at the University of Sussex. Researcher in quantum information, quantum technology, and counting complexity — involving algebras over finite dimensional Hilbert spaces, graphs and combinatorics, algebraic number fields, and vector spaces over ℤ/pℤ.
I habitually edit and re-edit anything I write, as long as I have the time, interest, and ability. I should probably apologize for this tendency, but you will probably have to be satisfied with being warned about it instead.
Oxford, United Kingdom
Member for 10 years, 8 months
12 profile views
Last seen Mar 7 '18 at 12:30
- TeX - LaTeX 13k 13k 55 gold badges4141 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 10k 10k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Philosophy 9.7k 9.7k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 8.7k 8.7k 2727 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.8k 5.8k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 135 Math symbol question: Vertical bar for ''evaluated at ...''
- 114 Theorem without numbering
- 71 Is there a tool to make a complicated Table like this one ("Auswahlliste" from "Pahl/Beitz Konstruktionsmethodik")?
- 59 Drawing path diagrams with minimal effort?
- 57 Why is technetium unstable?
- 56 How do I get normal-sized fractions in my matrices?
- 55 Should an undergrad accept that some things don't make sense, or study the foundation of mathematics to resolve this?
- View more network posts →