Niel de Beaudrap
Researcher in quantum information and counting complexity — involving algebras over finite dimensional Hilbert spaces, graphs and combinatorics, algebraic number fields, and vector spaces over ℤ/pℤ.
I habitually edit and re-edit anything I write, as long as I have the time, interest, and ability. I should probably apologize for this tendency, but you will probably have to be satisfied with being warned about it instead.
Oxford, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 1 month
12 profile views
Last seen Mar 7 '18 at 12:30
- TeX - LaTeX 11k 11k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Philosophy 8.6k 8.6k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 7.3k 7.3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 6.9k 6.9k 2626 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.1k 5.1k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 106 Math symbol question: Vertical bar for ''evaluated at ...''
- 94 Theorem without numbering
- 71 Is there a tool to make a complicated Table like this one ("Auswahlliste" from "Pahl/Beitz Konstruktionsmethodik")?
- 58 Drawing path diagrams with minimal effort?
- 50 Should an undergrad accept that some things don't make sense, or study the foundation of mathematics to resolve this?
- 50 Why is technetium unstable?
- 49 In what sense is atheism scientific?
- View more network posts →