Computer Science graduate student. Cryptography, information theory, compression, computer graphics, low-level optimization, discrete mathematics, algorithms & data structures - it all interests me! Currently looking for part time remote opportunities during my study. You can contact me at email@example.com.
Favourite languages: C++, Python, Rust, C.
- Stack Overflow 90.5k 90.5k 2929 gold badges179179 silver badges276276 bronze badges
- Code Golf 37.7k 37.7k 66 gold badges7171 silver badges187187 bronze badges
- Computer Science 9.9k 9.9k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Mathematics 9.4k 9.4k 1616 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Cryptography 4k 4k 1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 713 std::string to char*
- 544 Check if something is (not) in a list in Python
- 251 How to calculate the angle between a line and the horizontal axis?
- 240 How does collections.defaultdict work?
- 193 Why is this code vulnerable to buffer overflow attacks?
- 186 Why does GCC generate such radically different assembly for nearly the same C code?
- 184 Is this how the + operator is implemented in C?
- View more network posts →