Mark Aufflick has been involved in the Apple industry since his first job in 1995 and finally put his Computer Science degree to use becoming a freelance developer in 2000. Since then he has developed back-end, web and GUI applications for various Unix platforms, MacOS and iOS - for both corporate giants and small businesses. Mark has presented on programming topics in fora such as Sydney University's Web Engineering Group and CocoaHeads.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 21 '14 at 23:21
Top network posts
- 43 The old "how to fold XML" question
- 25 Best ways of generating UML from within Emacs
- 24 re-mount ejected SD card without reinserting
- 17 How to bind C-i as different from TAB?
- 14 Can't run Preference Pane application
- 11 Writing a privileged helper tool with SMJobBless()
- 11 Monit + RVM + Thin on OSX / Linux
- View more network posts →