- History of Science and Mathematics 53.2k 53.2k 44 gold badges9292 silver badges172172 bronze badges
- Philosophy 37.1k 37.1k 33 gold badges7878 silver badges164164 bronze badges
- Mathematics 9.8k 9.8k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Physics 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 121 Are units of angle really dimensionless?
- 70 What's the famous story about a mathematician who gave a talk without saying a word?
- 65 Which fallacy: "If white privilege exists, why did Elizabeth Warren pretend to be an Indian?"
- 61 What are the ethical problems with flipping a coin to decide in the trolley problem?
- 53 What fallacy in Pascal's Wager allows replacing God with the devil?
- 46 How undecidable is the spectral gap?
- 45 Why do we call Tycho Brahe by his first name?
- View more network posts →