- History of Science and Mathematics 58.3k 58.3k 55 gold badges109109 silver badges193193 bronze badges
- Philosophy 38.2k 38.2k 44 gold badges8080 silver badges164164 bronze badges
- Mathematics 10.2k 10.2k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Physics 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 123 Are units of angle really dimensionless?
- 72 What's the famous story about a mathematician who gave a talk without saying a word?
- 65 Which fallacy: "If white privilege exists, why did Elizabeth Warren pretend to be an Indian?"
- 62 What are the ethical problems with flipping a coin to decide in the trolley problem?
- 53 What fallacy in Pascal's Wager allows replacing God with the devil?
- 46 How undecidable is the spectral gap?
- 45 Why do we call Tycho Brahe by his first name?
- View more network posts →