Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 16.1k 16.1k 2424 gold badges7777 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 845 845 11 gold badge66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 816 816 22 gold badges88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 533 533 22 gold badges66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Computer Science 431 431 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 603 Inversion of Control vs Dependency Injection
- 126 What is uint_fast32_t and why should it be used instead of the regular int and uint32_t?
- 102 What does [ N ... M ] mean in C aggregate initializers?
- 73 The difference between initrd and initramfs?
- 54 Why is there no `nand` instruction in modern CPUs?
- 36 What actually is $RPM_BUILD_ROOT?
- 32 Is is preferable to design top down or bottom up?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.