Nothing in the world is a gift. Whatever there is to learn has to be learned the hard way. Turn my concepts into a viable way of life by a process of repetition. Everything new in our lives, such as the concepts I am teaching you, must be repeated to us to the point of exhaustion before we open ourselves to it.
Beautiful is better than ugly.
Explicit is better than implicit.
Simple is better than complex.
Complex is better than complicated.
Flat is better than nested.
Sparse is better than dense.
Special cases aren't special enough to break the rules.
Although practicality beats purity.
Errors should never pass silently.
Unless explicitly silenced.
In the face of ambiguity, refuse the temptation to guess.
There should be one-- and preferably only one --obvious way to do it.
Although that way may not be obvious at first unless you're Dutch.
Now is better than never.
Although never is often better than right now.
If the implementation is hard to explain, it's a bad idea.
If the implementation is easy to explain, it may be a good idea.
Namespaces are one honking great idea -- let's do more of those!
- Stack Overflow en español 15k 15k 11 gold badge3636 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.3k 10.3k 77 gold badges5353 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 804 804 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Physics 648 648 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Area 51 396 396 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 107 Play multiple CSS animations at the same time
- 79 Exposing the current state name with ui router
- 67 How to achieve that "ui-sref" be conditionally executed?
- 61 How to register multiple implementations of the same interface in Asp.Net Core?
- 59 How to achieve that "ui-sref" be conditionally executed?
- 44 ¿Qué consideraciones debería tener en cuenta antes de incluir una librería Open Source?
- View more network posts →