Member for 7 years, 1 month
I'm an academy research fellow of mathematics at University of Jyväskylä, Finland. My research is focused on inverse problems, and the main tools are differential geometry, functional analysis and PDEs. One of my long time hobbies is Latin language. See my homepage for more information.
- Latin Language♦ 99.6k 99.6k 1616 gold badges148148 silver badges479479 bronze badges
- Mathematics 24.5k 24.5k 1010 gold badges5050 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 7.5k 7.5k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.7k 4.7k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 125 Updating the Hot Network Questions List - now with a bit more network and a little less "hotness"!
- 113 What is the smallest unknown natural number?
- 81 What is Google Translate good for?
- 79 New top bar is coming to the Stack Exchange network
- 73 Notation: Vector contains an element equal to 0
- 64 New top bar is live
- 58 Why did no student correctly find a pair of $2\times 2$ matrices with the same determinant and trace that are not similar?
- View more network posts →