I'm an academy research fellow of mathematics at Tampere University, Finland. My research is focused on inverse problems, and the main tools are differential geometry, functional analysis and PDEs. One of my long time hobbies is Latin language. See my homepage for more information.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
22 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- Latin Language♦ 94.1k 94.1k 1515 gold badges134134 silver badges448448 bronze badges
- Mathematics 24.3k 24.3k 1010 gold badges4949 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 7.4k 7.4k 55 gold badges3030 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.4k 4.4k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 123 Updating the Hot Network Questions List - now with a bit more network and a little less "hotness"!
- 112 What is the smallest unknown natural number?
- 79 New top bar is coming to the Stack Exchange network
- 78 What is Google Translate good for?
- 73 Notation: Vector contains an element equal to 0
- 64 New top bar is live
- 56 Why did no student correctly find a pair of $2\times 2$ matrices with the same determinant and trace that are not similar?
- View more network posts →