CURRENTLY: Casual gaming in a multi-system group where everyone can GM.
PLAYED: 13th-age [A Penny for My Thoughts] [Aeon Wave] atomic-robobubblegumshoecthulhu-confidentialcthulhu-darkdanger-patrol-pocket-eddawn-of-worldsdnd-3.5ednd-4edo-pilgrims-of-the-flying-temple [Dog Eat Dog] dogs-in-the-vineyarddont-rest-your-headdresden-filesdungeon-worldfate-acceleratedfate-coregolden-sky-storiesgreat-ork-gods [Honey Heist] inspectreslady-blackbirdlasers-and-feelingslovecraftesquemage-the-ascensionmasters-of-umdaarmicroscopemonster-of-the-week [Morts] my-life-with-master [The Princes' Kingdom] roll-for-shoes [Stargate SG-1 RPG] storium.
CHARACTER: Never short on Opinions and overambitious Ideas. I also dabble in game design, including Colonypunk; Puppy Day; Too Much Bubblegum; Surgadores (alpha draft); and Long Live the King of Monsters! (beta draft).
I'm often in chat.
My avatar is Carl Spitzweg's "The Bookworm."
Member for 4 years, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 30 '17 at 19:56
Top Network Posts
- 133 What can I do to paper to make it look aged?
- 107 How do I play a paladin without being a stick in the mud?
- 105 What's the inspiration for the owlbear?
- 90 Why is burying yourself not such a great plan?
- 72 How to build an evil campaign
- 71 Can a D&D campaign be successfully used as a Sunday school teaching instrument?
- 67 How could the Istari have prominent beards and still be considered elves by Men?
- View more network posts →