I find it ridiculous that in the hunt for reputation people who have their answers down-voted with an explanation as to why will hunt down a previous answer of the person that explained why they down-voted and subsequently down-vote that answer just for spite. I mean seriously? Relax.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 22 '15 at 19:39
- Stack Overflow 6.2k 6.2k 66 gold badges2626 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 317 317 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Server Fault 301 301 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Area 51 276 276 44 bronze badges
- SharePoint 247 247 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 68 Why is XmlNamespaceManager necessary?
- 42 Regex - how to exclude single word?
- 32 Format a string using regex in Java
- 29 Regular Expression - Match any character except +, empty string should also be matched
- 19 Connecting two desktop switches with more than one cable?
- 15 Regex - Validation of numeric with up to 4 decimal places
- View more network posts →