Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Dallas, TX, USA
Member for 6 years, 3 months
9 profile views
Last seen Nov 3 '16 at 8:00
- Mathematics 16.8k 16.8k 11 gold badge4040 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 449 449 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 431 431 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 375 375 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 80 The myth of no prime formula?
- 78 Has the Lie group E8 really been detected experimentally?
- 44 Computing the Smith Normal Form
- 34 In plain English, why does conversion from hexadecimal to binary work so cleanly?
- 31 Where does a math person go to learn statistical mechanics?
- 30 What are special functions for?
- 29 To what extent can values of $n$ such that $n^2-n+41$ is composite be predicted?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.