Inventor of programming and command line rebus puzzles.
The goal of Stack Exchange is to build a repository of questions and answers, so you should do the following:
- Self-answer your own questions
"It is not merely OK to ask and answer your own question, it is explicitly encouraged." -Jeff Atwood, Co-founder
- Make up hypothetical questions
"I'd love to believe thousands of people decide every day to make up questions they hope will be interesting to others" -Shog9, Community Manager
Anyone with the username "pacoverflow" on a different web site is not me.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
6 profile views
Last seen Oct 13 at 15:55
- Puzzling 14.9k 14.9k 22 gold badges4747 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.1k 5.1k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Sports 4.2k 4.2k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 77 What is the next shape?
- 74 Why does the H2 console in Spring Boot show a blank screen after logging in?
- 72 What famous line does this Linux command line represent?
- 70 Bounty-like facility for rewarding excellent questions
- 69 Famous eater. Who am I?
- 56 What is the benefit of 2 drive thru lanes at a fast food restaurant?
- 54 Monica's situation continues unresolved, is SE hoping the problem just goes away?
- View more network posts →