Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Law 5.5k 5.5k 1616 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 5.3k 5.3k 1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 480 480 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 284 284 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 105 Singular of "dice"
- 55 Does "49er" mean "A 49-year-old man"?
- 38 Why are the same words translated differently into English depending on their meaning?
- 30 Does the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike licence allow you to specify exactly how attribution must be given?
- 30 What is the legal status of "warrant canaries"?
- 28 Opposite of the suffix -less
- 21 When is ignorance a legal defense?
- View more network posts →