Top network posts
- 64 Are peoples' competencies really as flat in D&D 5e as its math suggests?
- 45 Can a spell be prepared once and cast multiple times?
- 43 For designing a vocal language for an intelligent species, how to decide on phonemes?
- 39 What can I do when the GM dislikes my choices in play?
- 32 How to avoid arguments with a player about what "should" happen?
- 29 How do I rein in a character's backstory without discouraging the player?
- 27 A fellow player does not want me to roleplay, what do I do?
- View more network posts →
1 Reach completion for a research question Jul 9 '14
0 How do we prevent overlap? Jul 9 '14