Philosopher, programmer and musician from Columbus, Ohio. Writes the blog "The Pop Culture Philosopher." Founder of the Columbus Philosophers and the Columbus Invitational Arts Competition, co-director of Harmony on the South Side. Author of "Hero For Christ" and "How the Fisherman Tricked the Genie". Married to artist April Sunami.
Member for 5 years
7 profile views
Last seen Oct 12 '17 at 17:25
- Writing 39.1k 39.1k 33 gold badges4949 silver badges145145 bronze badges
- Philosophy 21.6k 21.6k 11 gold badge3232 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 18.7k 18.7k 22 gold badges3939 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Music Fans 10.8k 10.8k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Parenting 5.4k 5.4k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 232 Is 'guns don't kill people, people kill people' a good argument?
- 166 How to deal with excluding my son from the favourite activity of his peers?
- 134 How do you write a Stack Exchange answer?
- 110 If my 5yr old is an exceptional liar, should I expect that she will continue lying as she gets older?
- 72 If the Bible contains circular reasoning, does it discredit it?
- 71 How to ask a friend to stop joking about a nonexistent relationship between other friend and me?
- 63 How can I answer high-school writing prompts without sounding weird and fake?
- View more network posts →