Philosopher, programmer and musician from Columbus, Ohio. Writes the blog "The Pop Culture Philosopher." Founder of the Columbus Philosophers and the Columbus Invitational Arts Competition, co-director of Harmony on the South Side. Author of "Hero For Christ" and "How the Fisherman Tricked the Genie". Married to artist April Sunami.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
6 profile views
Last seen Oct 12 '17 at 17:25
Top Network Posts
- 227 Is 'guns don't kill people, people kill people' a good argument?
- 164 How to deal with excluding my son from the favourite activity of his peers?
- 128 How do you write a Stack Exchange answer?
- 109 If my 5yr old is an exceptional liar, should I expect that she will continue lying as she gets older?
- 71 If the Bible contains circular reasoning, does it discredit it?
- 69 How to ask a friend to stop joking about a nonexistent relationship between other friend and me?
- 63 Why is scientism philosophically wrong?
- View more network posts →