Ian D. Scott
I use Arch Linux, dwm, and vim.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 12 '15 at 19:51
Top network posts
- 11 Best way to abstract wrapping C error handling with exceptions
- 8 Rock Around the Clock
- 8 Possibly quit your job with a polyglot
- 7 Convert a string of binary characters to the ASCII equivalents
- 7 What are the origins of the two Latin names for boron, borium and boracium?
- 6 Why does .flat_map() with .chars() not work with std::io::Lines, but does with a vector of Strings?
- 5 Code that will only execute once
- View more network posts →