- MathOverflow 12.3k 12.3k 22 gold badges4444 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.1k 3.1k 1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 929 929 11 gold badge88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 593 593 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 121 Magic trick based on deep mathematics
- 72 Teaching homology via everyday examples
- 52 Why can you turn clothing right-side-out?
- 42 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 41 Typesetting the "define equals" symbol
- 39 Why does the Mandelbrot set contain (slightly deformed) copies of itself?
- 39 What would you want to see at the Museum of Mathematics?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.