5+ years as a software developer across a variety of industries, predominantly within government and the public sector including military & defense, healthcare and security services.
Transitioned into Programme Management 2 years ago and currently working as a Technical Programme Manager within public healthcare.
Manchester, United Kingdom
Member for 6 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 22 '14 at 15:41
- The Workplace 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Project Management 473 473 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 11 bronze badge
- Stack Overflow 101 101 11 gold badge11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 82 How to deal with a "team leader" who hates it that developers contribute to Stack Overflow during work downtime
- 44 Send wedding invitations to some co-workers but not all
- 15 Junior colleague is questioning my methodology in front of client
- 12 Best way to evaluate software engineers' performance?
- 12 Mentioning family on CV
- 11 As a job seeker, is it worth applying for jobs where they ask me to do some code in my own time, as opposed to conventional interviews?
- 8 Having problems within development team re approach
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14