- Economics♦ 15.5k 15.5k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.2k 2.2k 1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Academia 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematica 761 761 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 668 668 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 73 Why do economists disagree so much?
- 36 What has caused the recent 25% unemployment rate in Spain?
- 36 Why do celebrities get high wages?
- 31 Why is fuel more expensive on the high way in Europe?
- 29 What are the advantages of using .nb rather than .m files?
- 23 How to intuitively understand the 'Intuitive criterion'?
- 22 Why is collective bargaining by a group of employees not the same thing as price-fixing?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
7 What about areas such as “econophysics”? May 21 '14
7 How can we ensure a healty beta for the Economics SE Oct 24 '14
3 Interstack Trade and the Inefficiency of Autarky Oct 31 '14
2 Are broadshot questions appropriate? Sep 24 '14
1 Preventing Political Debates Oct 24 '14