- Worldbuilding 11.7k 11.7k 55 gold badges4848 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Area 51 199 199 44 bronze badges
- Bicycles 191 191 66 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 175 175 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 185 How could dragons be explained without magic?
- 107 If our universe was a simulation, what could a bug look like?
- 92 Is there a scientific explanation as to why aliens should look similar to us?
- 76 Keep track of how many times a recursive function was called
- 54 Could two planets be tidally locked to each other so close they share their atmosphere?
- 50 What would a planet spinning fast enough to allow geostationary orbit near the surface look like?
- 48 Is there a reason to believe that programming languages are going to converge?
- View more network posts →